No, proValens Learning courses do not have an expiration date or a time limit. However, it is suggested that you complete the courses in a timely manner to improve your performance on the course assessment.
Articles in this section
- Do my courses expire? Do my courses have a time limit?
- How do I purchase a course?
- How do I register for an proValens Learning account?
- Is there a discounted rate for National Park Service employees?
- What if I am unable to register for an proValens Learning account?
- What if I share an email address with another Eppley Institute user?