After completing the assessment with an 80% or higher, you have the option to print your certificate of completion. To do so, please follow these directions.
1. Log in to "My Courses," top right of proValens Learning website.
2. Click on the course title for which you wish to print the certificate.
3. In the center of course homepage, find the "Print Certificates" section.
4. Click on "Certificate of Completion".
5. Click "Get your certificate".
Please note: you will need to ensure that popups are enabled and allowed for www.provalenslearning.com to view and print your certificate(s) of completion.
If you have trouble printing directly from the popup, please save the file as a PDF to your desktop by going to File > Print and then under "Destination" set it to "Save as PDF" and click "Save." You will then be able to print the file directly from where you saved it.
If you are using Google Chrome, click the "Download" icon (an arrow pointing down at a _ ) to save it directly to your computer.