To obtain a certificate of completion, it is necessary to complete the assessment to verify that you understand the material presented in the course. A certificate of completion will be offered to you if you complete the assessment with an 80% or higher.
Articles in this section
- Navigating Courses: Keyboard-Accessible Navigation
- Can I print the course?
- How do I access the course(s) I have ordered?
- How do I print my certificate of completion?
- How will I receive the courses(s) I have ordered?
- I lost my certificate. Can I print another?
- What software/hardware do I need to access the course(s)?
- Why do I need to complete the assessment?